Radiant Conditioner 250ml
£ 16.95 GBP
Designed for use alongside our Radiant Shampoo to soothe and nourish dry, flaky scalps, our Radiant Conditioner contains gentle essential oils including rosemary, bergamot and spike lavender - traditionally used to soothe irritated skin.
- Rinse hair in warm water
- Use the scalp oil dropper to drop Radiant Scalp Oil onto problem areas on the scalp and massage in
- Leave the Scalp Oil in overnight
- Wash out with Radiant Shampoo the following morning
- Apply a small amount of Radiant Conditioner, leave for a couple of minutes, then rinse
The problem with the conditioner you can typically buy in the shops is the plethora of toxic ingredients they contain. In an already irritated scalp they're going to worsen the problem.
Harsh chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) and parabens are traditionally used in conditioner as a sudsing agent. Those of us with sensitive skin can find them irritants. Parabens are widely used as a preservative and can also cause skin irritation in some cases.
Bergamot Oil is rich in antioxidants and antimicrobials that help shield the hair and scalp against the damaging effects of oxidative stress. The antioxidants also strip off the dirt and chemicals that are causing the hair to dry out, revealing healthier, shiny hair. The antimicrobial properties of Bergamot are effective in getting rid of the buildup because they inhibit the growth of bacteria before they cause a full-blown infection. Bergamot Oil can also be applied on the scalp to revive the hair follicles and encourage hair growth. Bergamot’s natural stimulants direct blood flow to the scalp, ensuring proper delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. As a result, the hair fibres are nourished and begin to grow significantly.
When applied over the scalp rosemary oil helps stimulate hair growth. It is also used to treat psoriasis, dandruff and dry, itchy scalps.
Lavender is a wonderfully soothing oil. Traditionally used to offer a soothing and calming effect on mind and body. With its high percentage of Linalool, Spike Lavender is also frequently used for its stress relieving, pain reducing, headache helping, and anti-inflammatory properties.
What do the ingredients in our shampoo mean?
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside is a mild, solubilising non-ionic surfactant obtained from renewable raw material
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a mixture of organic compounds derived from coconut oil
- Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odourless liquid produced from plant oils
- Xanthan Gum is used in natural and organic skincare and is thought to have some hydrating benefits for the skin
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative that's included in skincare products to prevent bacteria, mold, and yeast from growing
- Hydrolysed wheat protein is a Plant Protein with Protecting, Nourishing & Moisturising Effect.
- Sodium Benzoate is a salt of Benzoic Acid, found naturally in cranberries, prunes, plums, cinnamon, ripe cloves, and apples and used as a preservative in cosmetics
- Potassium Sorbate is a mild preservative being used in cosmetic and skin care formulas as a paraben alternative to prevent the growth of microorganisms and protect products from spoiling
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Certrimonium Chloride, Celeareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocus Nucifera (coconut oil) Glyceryl Stearate s/e, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglyceri1, Citrus bergamia (bergamot), Rosemarinus officianalis (rosemary), Lavendula latifolia (spike lavender)
ALLERGENS: citral, limonene, linalool, coumain, eugenol, geraniol, citronellol