Full Spectrum Turmeric
£ 32.00 GBP
Our TurmaForte® Full Spectrum Turmeric is an advanced, clinically-proven, organic Turmeric, harnessing a proprietary extraction process to provide not just one but three therapeutically active constituents of this beneficial plant, including curcuminoids, turmerosaccharides and turmerone volatile oils.
- Organic and sustainably sourced
- Clinically-proven to reduce joint pain by 86.2% within 21 days of use and reduced cartilage degeneration, joint tenderness and inflammation
- Antioxidant and immune modulator
- Seasonal support for colds, flu and other infections
- Supports cardiovascular and brain health
- Optimises nutrient absorption by supporting blood flow and gastrointestinal healing and improves digestion
- Promotes healthy liver detoxification
- Supports female inflammatory conditions such as endometriosis and female specific metabolic syndrome such as PCOS
- Supports fertility for women and men
Find out why Wild Nutrition's complex Food-Grown formula can benefit your skin.
About Wild Nutrition
I have been asked time and time again over the years which vitamins I'd recommend and my suggested dosage. My book Radiant outlines the vitamins I think are most important when it comes to healing skin, but not all vitamin brands are created equal.
I absolutely love Wild Nutrition who are the UK's first manufacturer of FOOD-GROWN supplements. This is not simply about the vitamin itself. It's about the absorption of that vitamin into your system. After all, the vitamin alone is pretty pointless if your body can't utilise it correctly.
Wild Nutrition Founder Henrietta Norton explains;
"After seven years of intense research, I became aware of the principles and benefits of Food-Grown® supplements - essential nutrients combined and grown in live food to create a nutrient-rich food complex that the body can absorb easily and use effectively.
By using high grade ingredients, Food-Grown® technology and an approach to formulation that considers the cause as well as the symptoms - I created a range of supplements that challenged and changed the vitamin industry for the better."